No one should continue to live with overwhelming debt. The reality is that there are always options that can help people find a more firm financial footing. The key is to educate yourself regarding the pros and cons of all the available options.
The Bankruptcy Code is a powerful tool that can provide you with a level of debt relief that few other options can match. Filing the right type of bankruptcy may provide you with one or more of the following advantages:
- Force your mortgage company to give you up to five years to catch up on your mortgage
- Give you up to five years to resolve past due property taxes
- Reduce or eliminate IRS debt
- Resolve wage garnishments, bank account levies and liens encumbering your property
- Reduce or stretch out vehicle payments
- Eliminate or reduce credit card debt, charge-offs, repossession deficiencies, medical bills and other unsecured claims
- Put an end to payday loan harassment
Helping People Find Debt Relief
I am attorney Patrick D. West of Patrick D. West Law Firm, P.C. I focus my practice on helping individuals and families make the most of the benefits available through the bankruptcy process. With more than 25 years of bankruptcy experience, I can help you develop a more clear understanding of:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to discharge unsecured debts while putting an immediate halt to all collection activities. The entire process can be completed in a relatively short period of time. You are often able to begin rebuilding your credit soon after being discharged.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Chapter 13 is suited to helping those who may still be earning an income, but, due to some unforeseen financial event or general cash flow issues, are facing foreclosure by their mortgage company or property tax collector, vehicle repossession, IRS collection, business-related debt, or substantial debts, and don't qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It reorganizes debts into a three- to five-year repayment plan that is based, in large part, on your ability to pay.
- How bankruptcy can help you — Most people only have general ideas about the realities of filing for protection under the Bankruptcy Code. I personally analyze each client's particular situation and work to identify the best way forward to secure the fresh financial start he or she deserves.
Effective representation rarely occurs when you are meeting with a sales representative, secretary or legal assistant instead of an experienced attorney. When you call my firm to make an appointment, you will be meeting with me personally; not a sales representative, secretary or legal assistant.
Filing Chapter 7 And Chapter 13 In Fort Worth And The Surrounding Areas
Let me help you find the most direct path back to financial stability. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling 817-989-6554. You can also contact my office online.
Presentación de Capítulo 7 y Capítulo 13 en Fort Worth y Sus Alrededores
Para obtener ayuda para determiner si una bancarrota del capítulo 7 o capítulo 13 es la mejor manera de resolver sus dificultades financieras en español, llame al 817-989-6554. Mi asistente, Anita, estará encantado de concertar una cita. La consulta es gratis. La representación efectiva rara vez se produce cuando se va a reunir con un representante de ventas, secretaria o asistente legal en lugar de un abogado con experiencia. Cuando usted llama mi empresa para hacer una cita, usted se reunirá conmigo personalmente; no es un representante de ventas, secretaria o asistente legal.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.